Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The eFoil Carver 2 Jet® board from TAKUMA®
This new generation brings many modifications from our famous eFoil Carver®, now recognized throughout the world.
The new design of the Carver 2® dramatically reduces drag and vibrations, which optimizes comfort and improves control for an unforgettable carving and gliding experience in rough or calm seas.
- The Carver 2® board is now lighter and more compact. Its optimized volume offers incredible performance and more instant responsiveness
- Propulsion by hydrodynamic JET Turbine (HO-V5) high velocity by
- We've reduced the size and weight of our Electronic Speed Control (ESC), making the eFoil lighter, reducing battery consumption and allowing longer sessions
- New external Bluetooth antenna for a foolproof connection, even under the waves and before takeoff for heavier riders
- Addition of strategically placed handles for easy carrying and boarding
- Insertion to the hull of attachment points for a handle used with a trolley to help transport to and from the beach
The Remote Control
Made by especially for TAKUMA®
- Our new remote control with a waterproof case has a simple ergonomic design that makes it intuitive to use
- Easy to get started on your first try
- Pairing with the ESC (Electronic Speed Control) is fast and constant in all situations
- Clear visual of the charge of the main battery pack and that of the remote control
- Vibrating and audible low battery warning
- Cruise control mode
- Turbo “Boost” Button
- A built-in safety system stops the board when the remote is dipped underwater
- Come’s with high visibility ergonomic floating leash
Takuma® Carver2 JET® eFoils are legal
for use in Canada by Transport Canada!
Why “Legal in Canada” ?The Takuma® efoils JET® available in Canada have exclusive features that allow them to be used legally in Canada. Unlike other efoils on the Canadian market which are currently prohibited by Section 1006(b) of the Transport Canada Small Vessel Regulations.
The high-velocity JET hydrodynamic turbine (HO-V5) propulsion module by YAMAHA®
A turbine is necessary and required by Transport Canada for operation in Canadian waters.
The turbine ensures that the user has no way to be injured by the propulsion system, unlike propeller models.
- Hyper efficient, powerful and safe JET turbine propulsion with a 4 kilowatt (4000 watt) brushless motor designed exclusively for TAKUMA® by our partner
- We have redesigned and modified the profile of our anodized aluminum mast to improve its rigidity and hydrodynamic performance by eliminating drag and wave impact. Resulting in decreased vibrations and allowing the effect of gliding or flying above the water.
- The weight and the powertrain were also reduced by using high-end components and materials while allowing speeds over 30km/h.
- Premium quality 43.2V - 35Ah Li-Ion battery pack built exclusively for TAKUMA® by — Same cells as TESLA®
- Quick charge (charger included) - With visual charge level.
- Autonomy of about 90 minutes. (depending on the using conditions).
- New reinforced 65cm mast with innovative top assembly plate design.
The magnetic safety Kill Switch
The magnetic safety kill switch is necessary and required by Transport Canada for operation in Canadian waters.
This kill switch adds an infallible layer of security in addition to the one integrated into the remote control (see above). In the event of a fall, these two systems cut the motor automatically, thus avoiding injuries or the efoil escaping from your proximity.
- A comfortable adjustable leash
- The silicone magnetic switch
- The junction point to the board
Other advantages offered by eFoilSurf® on our eFoils JET® Takuma® Canadian version
eFoilSuf® offers you these fantastic options without any added cost on the purchase of our Takuma® eFoils JET®
* Battery advantage (battery pack) of 35Ah
The Canadian efoil JET Takuma® comes with a 35Ah battery compared to the 25Ah battery pack offered worldwide..
* Mast advantage and choice of foil set (wings and fuselage)
• EFoilSurf® replaces the ordinary mast with a more efficient HD 65cm mast (added value of $200) as well as an HD 65 fuselage (added value of $80)
• The JET package includes a choice of Kujira Helium® 1500cm2 or 1750cm2 foil or a Kujira® 1210cm2 foil. (at the same price).
• Also, in the Canadian JET package, we offer the front and rear fender protection cover (added value of $275).
Other Important Features
A revised interior compartment — We open the hood!
By with visual charge indicator (same cells as TESLA® )
Mini ESC JET® Takuma® (JET Version Only)
By , This speed controller (ESC) was specially designed to maximize the efficiency of the JET (turbine) propulsion mode. The set is more efficient and reduces battery consumption for even longer sessions.
- Size and weight have been drastically reduced
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to install
- Pairing LED and power indicator
- Hyper performance
- Come with an EVA® block that protects the ESC and increases the buoyancy of the board
New Cooling System WATAIR COOL®
Develop with our partner , specialist in waterproof Bluetooth connectivity for sports equipment.
Patent pending, WATAIR COOL® allows excellent cooling of the cruise control and the battery pack using both water (in start-up mode) and air (in foil mode). The whole system is more efficient and ensures increased longevity of all the electronic equipment (battery pack, ESC speed controller, etc.).
New double concave hull profile with new special ultra-smooth resistant finish
The double concave hull with a new ultra-smooth finish developed by TAKUMA® minimizes water drag and makes the eFoils Carver® boards and SurfFoil TK-CK® boards faster and more stable at take-off and allows entry into mode. foil (leaning on the fin) easy and fast, even at low speed.
TAKUMA® Surf Foil board construction technologies
• May vary - For informational purposes only
- Diamond-shaped EVA® non-slip deck surface
- EVA® is the most advanced material for its durability and its anti-slip and anti-vibration properties (3 times more efficient than rubber).
- Gives the surfer a strong and comfortable grip at any angle in wet or dry conditions.
- Internal design designed, adapted and tested to maximize performance according to the type of Surf Foil (eFoil, Surf Foil, etc.)
- TAKUMA® uses high strength 3k carbon fibre
3k carbon fibre is used in critical parts in industry like ;
aerospace, aviation, automotive, marine and sporting goods for their incredible qualities ;
- 5 times stronger and lightweight than steel - Flexible but extremely resistant to shocks and deformation - Resistant to high temperatures and liquids
- - Exceptional structural strength resistant to fatigue in intensive use
- Finishes and final protective layer of shell ultra smooth and hyper resistant to abrasion and blows
Incorporation of the famous TAKUMA® G-Deck® (Gravity Deck) into the Carver 2® board
* See illustration above.
The G-Deck® (Gravity Deck®), is a revolutionary new ergonomic design feature found on all TAKUMA® Surf Foil boards that have been perfected and ported to the eFoil Carver 2® board.
- This hollowed and curved contour around the deck coupled with the non-slip EVA® surface allows the surfer to have a solid and more natural foot support resulting in better control and exceptional balance in all situations and at all angles.
- The G-Deck® allows an ideal and comfortable position of the body and will give you more confidence during rapid accelerations or to perform more extreme acrobatics or “carving” (turns).
- Allows water to flow quickly during departures and in submerged situations.
Takuma® Jet® efoils are accompanied by the famous Kujira® and Kujira Helium® Takuma® foiling wings
Our new Kujira® carbon fibre foil thrust wings with their humpback whale-inspired designs have become global stars for all Surf Foil enthusiasts.
- TAKUMA eFoils Jet® comes with a Kujira Helium® 1500cm2 recommended for their phenomenal response making headline-grabbing performance in the Foil world.l.
- The full-carbon Kujira® wing offers responsiveness and maximum control whether in the swell or during tight turns or aerobatic mode..
- Allows unparalleled acceleration, great stability when starting or landing jumps.
- Control your board effortlessly, whether at low or high speed.