Suited for riders who prefer to ride with minimal sail size and put emphasis on early takeoff and manoeuvrability or riders who prefer to sail with bigger sails and more focus on speed and upwind ability, the Naish Windsurf 1150 offers a magic balance like no other windsurf foil offers. The 1150 front wing combines early lift, great top speed and smooth turning ability with easy control, making it the ideal choice for any recreational foil windsurfer who does not only want to sail up and downwind
but also enjoy going fast easily on any course. The delta wing design feels equally at home with a more relaxed small sail free-ride setup as well as with bigger sails and a more outboard stance position while riding. The Windsurf 1150 is also a great choice as a high wind Wing-Surfer setup pushing this new sport to a new speed level. Paired with the Stabilizer 320 back-wing, this is the most universal lightweight Windsurf foil setup suited for any level of riding.
To make the S25 complete foil Naish’s best yet, each component has been completely redesigned with an emphasis on making them ultra-lightweight and strong. The mast is a new design that is 25% lighter while improving bending resistance and torsional strength. The mast features a new bonding system to the board mount as well as the fuselage connection resulting in a sealed and more direct board connection system and is offered complete with a standard four-bolt plate or Deep Tuttle plate.
Check out our S25 Jet Foil Guide for more info
- Front Wing = Early lift in lightwind & improved top speed
- Stabilizer = Intuitive turning & stability
- Mast = 25% lighter, stiffer and offers more control at any speed
- Chopped Carbon/UD Carbon Fiber Wing/Stabilizer = 25% lighter than previous years
- Standard Plate Bonded with Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum 95 cm Mast = Solid board connection + sealed mast
- Updated Aircraft Grade Aluminum Jet/ Kite 64 cm Fuselage = Lighter for S25 with stainless steel Helicoil M6 thread inserts
- 5 x 20 mm Torx head Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects wings to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects mast to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Connects Standard Plate to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- Naish Torx Driver = Custom T30 Driver provided for easy foil assembly
- Padded Carry Case = Protect your foil while storing + slots for additional wings
- EVA Wing & Stabilizer Covers = Wing protection when not in use