Ski Size Buyers Guide
Ski length is determined by your height, weight, ability and skiing style. The right size ski will be somewhere between the chin and the top of your head.
- For novice to intermediate skiers the skis should reach between the chin and nose.
- Heavier skiers will add a little length
- Advanced skiers can ski on longer skis up to the skiers height.
How to measure your height:
- Be dressed in the socks you'll be skiing in.
- Stand against a wall with your heels against the wall.
- Slide a book down the wall until it touches your head.
- Step away and mark the spot and measure