The bridge between beginner and high-end foil offerings. Stay flying, stay consistent, stay fluid.
Fluid 24” Mast - Link 3D 39cm Fuselage - Hybrid Carbon Balance 1300 Front Wing - Hybrid Carbon Navigator 240cm
Speed, lift and travel usually override arguably the most important aspect of your set up – well balanced flow. Manifested with a built-in metronome to keep a consistent prolonged cadence. When we set out to design this series, we were looking for an effortless turn like you are ripping powder. A temperament that will see you through the progression of flight on the first wave all the way to port to starboard wave transfers. A fluid session will always have you feeling in control of your ride as you comfortably stand upright in a natural foil position.
This is where it all starts - the personality of your levitating experience. A proper flight begins and ends with a front wing set to your cadence and velocity.
FRONT WINGS 101
Before we tell you about our Balance 1300 Wing, let’s understand the science behind Aspect Ratios and their two opposing styles. Here’s a look at how our feathered friends have evolved their wings and how we mimic their world of aquatic flight.
Longer Wingspan with a narrower depth outline allows flight over long distances without as much flapping. - Basis of Speed
Higher Aspect Ratio
As speed increases, wingspans expand, get narrower, flatter, and more streamlined at the end.
Medium wingspan with a deeper depth outline allows a soar with reliability, while the elliptical outline creates a quicker reacting turn. – Basis of Balance
SPEED VS. LIFT
- Fluid 24” Mast – A mast easy enough to learn deep water starts on – but tall enough to learn the basics of pumping.
- Link 3D Fuselage - A high grade machined aluminum fuselage is the perfect intersection between mast, front wing, and rear stabilizer.
- Balance 1300cm2 Front Wing - This is the foundation model, ideal size and construction for somebody new to foiling regardless of what size they are, or somebody experience that wants that blend of speed and lift.
- Navigator 240cm2 Rear Stabilizer - The voice of reason mounted on the back of your Link 3D fuselage.
Wings made by air. You can’t have the cleanest ride without having the cleanest technology. Front Wing & Rear Stabilizer Construction
A high-grade corrosion resistant alloy is placed on a 3 axis CNC machine and milled for up to 2 hours for the perfect dimension. This workhorse 6061 heat treated aluminum has a higher strength then other alloy for increased wear and tear and a more solid connections between the different parts. Fuselage & Mast Top Plate Construction
A high-grade corrosion resistant alloy is pushed through a die to the desired cross section. This workhorse heat treated 6061 aluminum has a higher strength then other alloy for increased wear and tear and a more solid connections between the different parts. Fluid / Shift Mast Construction
- Balance Front Wing - 13002 cm / 2012 in
- Navigator Rear Stabilizer – One Size Fits All 2402 cm / 372 in
- Link 3D Fuselage – One Size Fits All 39cm / 15 in.
- Fluid Mast 24 in / 61cm
Purchasing This Complete Foil Kit - Every complete Ronix set up comes with all necessary hardware, protection sleeves, bags, etc. The only thing you will need is a foil board.