f you are looking to shred light wind conditions, go no further than the all-new Orbit. Naish designed a board that doesn’t only prioritize light wind glide but also keeps performance at the top of the list. The inserts are offset towards the heelside rail as are the channels, with an asymmetric double concave bottom giving you strong edging in a board that is wide, flat, and efficient. The Orbit is not only a light wind machine but also perfect for new kiters looking for a stable platform to learn and progress with. So whether you’re looking for the ultimate light wind weapon or a perfect board for learning, the Orbit is here to maximize fun on the water.
- Rounded Ends = Smooth ride + smooth turns
- Medium Flex = All-around handling
- Light Wind Rocker = Early planing + upwind performance
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + rigidity
- Flex Torsion Control = Optimized stiffness in both the axial + torsional axis + superior control